6 SIGNIFICANT STEPS FOR TRANSFERRING A HOME LOAN
You have taken a home loan for your dream house, but not happy with it due to some reasons? Not a problem! You still have an opportunity to transfer your loan to another bank. Yes, choose a bank with low interest rate and transfer all your home loan to the desired one.
Do you know the process that you need to follow to perform the required task? Just follow the steps given below and get your home loan transferred to the new bank.
- To begin with, you first need to submit all the property documents and credit scores of your total amount to the new bank. Your new lender will follow the process for legal verification and will approve the loan only if your details gets a green signal.
- Once the new bank approve your submitted documents and loan, your next step is to submit an application in order to request a loan transfer from your current bank.
- The current lender will now provide you with a no objection certificate along with the details of your bank loan.
- The next step is to submit the documents to your new lender that you have chosen to transfer your loan.
- Once the approval is received, your new bank will perform all the required formalities and will clear your amount with your previous bank.
- Last but not the least, your old bank will now give your property documents to your new bank. Moreover, the former bank will cancel all the postdate cheques that have been issued to you.
This completes your process of transferring your home loan to a new lender.
If you have been associated with any of the Unnati Fortune Group projects, and you need to transfer your home loan to a new bank, all you need to do is follow the above steps and get your loan transferred in an efficient way.